Terms & Conditions | Transfers/Cancellations
- RESPONSIBILITY: Delegates are in person to blame for their belongings at the venue. The Organizers won't be control to blame foray taken or missing things happiness to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; because of any reason any.
- INSURANCE: Registration fees don't embody insurance of any kind.
- PRESS/MEDIA: Press permission should be obtained from Cientific Group Pte Ltd. Conferences Organizing Committee before the event. The press won't quote speakers or delegates unless they need obtained their approval in writing. The Cientific Group Pte Ltd. is AN objective third-party non-profit-making organization. This conference isn't related to any industrial meeting company.
- REQUESTING MISSIVE OF INVITATION LETTER: For security functions, letter of invite is sent solely to those people World Health Organization had registered for the conference. Once your registration is complete, please contact email@example.com to request a personalised letter of invite.
- Regarding refunds, all bank charges are for the registrants account. Cancellation, Postponement and Transfer of Registration
- All cancellations or modifications of registration should be created in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If Cientific Group Pte Ltd cancels this event for any reason, you may receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. you will use this credit for one more Cientific Group Pte Ltd event that should occur at intervals one year from the date of cancellation.
- POSTPONEMENT: If Cientific Group Pte Ltd postpones a happening for any reason and you're unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you may receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. you will use this credit for one more Cientific Group Pte Ltd event that should occur at intervals one year from the date of postponement.
- TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION: All totally paid registrations are transferable to different persons from an equivalent organization, if registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers should be created by the registered person in writing to email@example.com. Details should be enclosed the complete name of replacement person, their title, contact telephone number and email address. All different registration details are assigned to the new person unless otherwise nominal.
- Registration are often transferred to 1 conference to a different conference of firstname.lastname@example.org if the person is unable to attend one amongst conferences.
- However, Registration can't be transferred if it's intimated at intervals fourteen days of various conference.
- The transferred registrations won't be eligible for Refund
Following Cancellation/Refunds policies applicable
All transfers or cancellations should mail to email@example.com
Prior 2 months of the conference start date, you will receive a 50% of the paid fee.
Below 59 days of the conference start date there are no refunds.
Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference.
The registrations with discounted prices are transferable, but not refundable at any point of time